- About Us
- Sign up
Registration is now open for InnovNation summer program from June 29 - July 23, 2020, organized in collaboration with Israel’s Innovation Authority, the Israeli Ministry of Economy at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, ranked among the world’s top 100 universities.
The Program has also confirmed the dates for a two-week program, VC in Emerging Technologies: Investing in the Future, which is open to students, investors, faculty members, entrepreneurs, and business professionals, between January 3-14, 2021.
Benefits of the Program
- Get behind-the-scenes access to Israel’s high-tech ecosystem
- Connect with Israel’s top innovative organizations and entrepreneurs
- Gain insight into the best practices in Israeli innovation
- Take an up-close look at the latest technological breakthroughs
- Earn undergraduate or graduate credits from one of the world's top 100 universities (optional)
- Join participants from all over the world in a unique experience (see photos)
Participants can also combine one of InnovNation's summer courses with an internship between June 17 - August 13, 2020.
An early-bird discount of 10% on the tuition fee of one InnovNation course is available for participants who complete application and payment by March 15, 2020.
Registration and program information can be found in invitation link, and email Web Link
For the official website please see: Website Link
For the Brochure please see: Brochure Link