- About Us
- Sign up
National Defense University is a military academy in Taiwan, ROC. It invites applications for full-time contract-based foreign language teachers in 2019-20.
Specification of the positions; The university invites applications with expertise in teaching Arabic at beginning and intermediate levels. The successful appointees will engage in teaching 18 hours per week, designing learning materials, and assisting in curriculum development and administrative assignments.
1. Native speakers of Arabic
2. Bachelor’s Degree or above; Master’s or PhD Degree preferred
3. Experience in teaching Arabic at elementary and intermediate levels
4. Commitment to course and teaching affairs during summer and winter vacations
5. Physically and mentally healthy (Relevant checkups or examination records are needed.)
6. No criminal records (Home-country criminal clearance certificate is needed.)
1. Salary - NTD 62,720 – 73,025/month (USD 2,000 – 2,300/month)
A foreign teacher needs to pay individual income tax.
2. Subsidy and Stipend -
Round-trip air ticket subsidy
Housing subsidy and living stipend; details will be shown in the contract
Please include the following documents combined into a single PDF file in the prescribed order below:
Curriculum vitae (In English)
Copies of two writing (In recent five years)
Two letters of recommendations (In recent two years)
Photocopies of documents relevant to the positions
Photocopies of undergraduate transcripts and graduation certificate for applicants with a Master’s/PhD Degree (with English translations if not originally in English)
Please leave your contact information for us in the cover letter.
Application Deadline: November 20th 2019
Application Procedure: Please email all documents (attached in a single PDF file) to: email@example.com
An interview will be arranged for the successful applicants; teaching demonstration is required..
The appointees may commence work in December 10th, 2019
Contact: Ms. Chen Hsin, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +886-2-2939-3091 #63402